Source on GitHub
Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the Android Contest 2021 contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
1. Using CameraX in the attachment menu and for recording video messages when api ≥ 21, otherwise using legacy camera
2. Using max photo resolution available on device with target aspect 16:9, target video resolution increased to 1080p or max available on device
3. Fixed bug with cameraview glitch when photo attachment layout scrolls and cameraview goes off the screen, added cameraview parallax
4. Fixed mirroring video when recording with front face camera in attachments
5. Added exposure compensation feature in cameraview to expand the possibilities of shooting in contrasting light, added EV slider, zoom slider moved to a more intuitive location. Added 2D gesture recognition while recording to adjust zoom and EV at the same time
6."Use CameraX API"/"Use legacy camera API" in debug menu
1. Video messages InstantCameraView: https://github.com/d-w-s-h/Telegram/commit/c7e5947a7ed0540193f72f26574433439d60c8b8 (ChatAttachAlertPhotoLayout and camera controller changes almost in all commits)
3. fix cameraview glitch: https://github.com/d-w-s-h/Telegram/commit/9e035fa30c050ee0bb7e5102814deb2e21c9397a
4 mirror front face with photoEntry: https://github.com/d-w-s-h/Telegram/commit/e0c1fc8c89bebb56466e1ee81cbae7c06b5ad7b9
5. exposure compensation: https://github.com/d-w-s-h/Telegram/commit/29c0ef009ba2e6bb6c8295ba69cab89aab5ad968 gestures: https://github.com/d-w-s-h/Telegram/commit/897ed26b0535651104a03682fb184b4383e653f1