Source on GitHub
Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the Android Contest 2021 contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
- Voice chats filter in recent actions of channels should not be visible (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1341)
- Pencil icon is visible for files (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1177)
- Dark theme not considered as dark (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/923)
- Email addresses are not clickable in outgoing messages (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1398)
- "Delete" option should not be visible on "invited to voice chats" service messages if you are not admin (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1371 & https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1202)
- "Permissions" option is missing for an admin of a basic group (https://bugs.telegram.org/c/1063)
3) Good solution but use isdark variable in theme files with true/false values would be better.
Like on iOS and MacOS.
4) Works but the mail address is underlined.
5) Fixed but you still have the delete message button if you are admin without the delete messages permission.
6) Works but magnifier and "Add Exception" buttons should be removed in the permission screen.