More details about the issues we were able to identify:
– Message bubble appears separately from the text and the timestamp. The app combines them into a single entity only at the end of the animation cycle with a noticeable blink.
– The app does not show the original message in replies. The empty top half of the bubble is displayed instead.
– Sending large messages causes the entire screen to blink.
– Replacing the text with an animated emoji and vice versa leads to the message bubble blinking and being displayed empty.
– The context menu for sent stickers is unavailable until the chat is reopened.
– Sticker outlines appear separately and behave independently from the sticker, lacking synchronization between events.
– A huge glitch with replies – sticker outlines are being followed by the sticker that appears in the chat with a rapid jump from the upper part of the screen.
– When a message is sent, the play button blinks twice – on the bubble itself and in the top left corner of the screen.