Testing and Issues
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
The design of the app doesn't comply with the provided mockups. It's not possible to use the app in Safari. The following deficiencies were identified during the testing:
– The country sorting is incorrect, it’s not possible to change the phone number when signing in, filtering is missing ;
– Missing phone number formatting. Search issues (not possible to find Koreas by 'Korea', Germany by 'man', UK by Kingdom, etc.);
– 'Next' button appears instantly once a single symbol is entered;
– Filtering on code input field is not implemented.
– Sometimes the app doesn’t load the whole channels / groups history like (e.g. t.me/contest);
– Missing profile pictures in groups;
– ‘Waiting for network’ status overlaps the pinned chats;
– Last seen statuses, the ‘Subscribe’ button, and the input filed behaviour are incorrect;
– The app sometimes shows only the last message of each chat once the page is reloaded.
On the plus side, the app supports text messages sending.