Testing and Issues
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
The app relies on mp4box and uses MediaSource.
The solution has been identified as a direct plagiarism of another submission. Consequently, a penalty of $500 will be applied.
While evaluating the submission, we’ve identified the following issues:
– No Safari support.
– The background placeholder becomes distorted when joining a Live Stream.
– Certain visual glitches when joining or leaving a Live Stream.
– The video is partially cut off due to incorrect proportions of the player layer.
– The audio track experiences lag.
– Users are able to join the same Live Stream twice when Picture-in-Picture (PiP) is enabled.
– When PiP is active, a Live Stream bar is incorrectly displayed in other channels.
– If the app disconnects during a Live Stream, no 'waiting' placeholder is presented.
– The app does not impose a limit on the length of names when naming a recording.