Testing and Issues
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
The app uses MediaSource and introduce zero dependencies. Non-optimal implementation for Safari.
The app relies on mp4box и MediaSource. The video has to be completely downloaded, the autoplay is broken.
We have identified the following issues (Task I) while evaluating the submission:
– Despite the claimed support for Safari, we were unable to watch any Live Streams.
– An inconsistency in the implemented design compared to the provided mockups.
– Live Streams tend to freeze after a user joins.
– Persistent lagging.
– The app retains the last opened stream bar across all channels.
– Users from one data center (e.g., DC2) are unable to join Live Streams hosted in a different data center (e.g., @bbcpersian).
– Non-functional PiP.
– There are layout problems with the text box when naming recordings.
– The app automatically enters fullscreen mode when naming the stream recording.