Win The King of Staten Island Blu-ray and limited edition merch bundleby Mirror.co.uk
Finding a purpose in life can be difficult at the best of times, and a journey of self discovery can be sometimes be hilarious as well as heartfelt.
Directed by Judd Apatow (the man behind hit films Trainwreck, Knocked Up, The 40-Year-Old Virgin), the critically acclaimed comedy The King of Staten Island sees Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson go on such an odyssey, trying to find himself after a childhood tragedy left him adrift.
This emotional, yet comedic story about love, loss and laughter on Staten Island is available on Blu-ray and DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment on September 14, with over two hours of never-before-seen bonus content exclusive to Blu-ray.
To mark the film’s release, we have an amazing prize bundle to give away containing an array of exclusive merchandise celebrating the film, including temporary tattoo kits from InkBox, FDNY cap and water bottle, a branded hoodie, a limited edition print by MAD Magazine artist Tom Richmond, commissioned by Judd Apatow, and a copy of the film on Blu-ray.
Scott (Davidson) has been a case of arrested development ever since his firefighter father died when he was seven. He’s now reached his mid-20s having achieved little, chasing a dream of becoming a tattoo artist that seems far out of reach. As his ambitious younger sister (Maude Apatow) heads off to college, Scott is still living with his exhausted ER nurse mother (Oscar- winner Marisa Tomei) and spends his days smoking weed, hanging with his buddies and secretly hooking up with his childhood friend Kelsey (Bel Powley).
When his mother starts dating a loudmouth firefighter (Bill Burr), it sets off a chain of events that will force Scott to grapple with his grief and take his first tentative steps towards moving forward in life.
To win the fantastic prize, simply enter using the form below!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to register a free account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3pm on Tuesday September 22 2020. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) The winner will receive on one copy of The King of Staten Island on Blu-ray and prize bundle as detailed above. No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by Friday September 25 2020 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserve the right to pick another winner at random. Please ensure that email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Reach PLC’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we cannot accept entries to competitions via email.