Works bad or doesn't work:
- only the last added endpoint is used: endpoint switching is not implemented yet;
- tcp relay is called "obfuscated" and didn't tested at all;
- (fixed!) udp relay is not delivering all packets to the peer (probably I missed some details in implementation);
- (fixed!) init stage of call flow is skipped due to the previous point;
- there is a lot of WebRTC logs in the stderr which are not switching off;
- call statistic is missing.
How to build
(fixed!) Just run `cmake . && make`. It should automatically download and compile all dependencies, including WebRTC! If something goes wrong, let me know.
How to run
Small modification into [tgvoipcall](https://github.com/telegramdesktop/tgvoip-test-suite/blob/master/src/tgvoipcall/main.cpp
) is required: delete the line `rtc::LogMessage::SetLogToStderr(false);`. After that use libtgvoip.so
as libtgvoip.so.0 for tgvoipcall.