Source on GitHub
Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the Call UI Android contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
The app also only partially implemented the required features specified in the contest task. While evaluating the submission, we’ve identified the following issues:
– Call partner’s profile picture together with the waves animation are misplaced.
– The encryption key layer can only be opened once.
– It is not possible to minimize the call or return to the previous screen.
– Numerous interface animations were not implemented.
– The waves animation is unrelated to the actual incoming soundstream.
Among other things we’ve faced the following deficiencies:
– Incorrect Weak Signal state.
– Several buttons do not follow the provided design.
– Enabling outgoing videostream causes the call interface to blink
These defects have prevented the app from getting a higher score.