Source on GitHub
Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the Call UI Android contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
We have identified the following issues which prevented the submission from getting a higher score:
– The incoming call screen buttons are misplaced.
– The app does not properly animate the call state while it is being initiated.
– The waves animation does not follow the provided design guidelines.
– The Interface buttons are not properly animated.
– The app does not switch the call interface to idle as requested per the contest task.
Additionally, the app is affected with these deficiencies:
– Improper animation when expanding the encryption key layer.
– The waves animation could blink while the encryption key layer is being expanded – if a call partner has no profile photo.
– Incorrect tooltip animation when the mic is disabled.
– The output select button is incorrectly shown at the top right corner.
– The design for video call related buttons is not consistent with the provided guidelines.