Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
1. Trim range on any chart to minimum
2. zoom in on any point
3. trim the range there on minimum
4. rotate the device 70 degrees
5. press zoom in and at the same time rotate other 20 degrees
6. rotate back to portrait
7. trimmer handles are now touching each other ;)
8. try to further minimize the range
Sorry for the edge cases with the landscape, i know how pain in the ass it is :)
Great app, one of the best i think, hope u win :)
- A jump when starting to drag range selector, no way to start smoothly. (range_selector_jump.MP4)
- No separators above and below charts as in design. Just hiding all separators in a table is easy, try hiding them only where they need to be hidden.
- Circles indicating selected points on chart are weird, not by design.
- Switching mode and zooming at the same time leads to Y grid disappearance. (switch_mode_and_zoom_out.MP4) Kind of has been reported.
- X labels stutter when you move range selector casually (x_labels_stutter.MP4)
- Range selector chart preview lines are too fat, and design is wrong. (range_selector_fat.PNG)
- Range selector overlay does not have rounded cornerd, square instead.
- Y Values could have been rounded a little prettier to avoid values like 741,4k and so on.
— Delay on zooming.
- Sometimes the line points are way different from the Y-grid. In example, the 2000 value is supposed to be directly on the 2k line, where in reality it is seriously off. (line_inaccuracy.jpeg)
- There is a noticable lag when moving range selector fast. (fast_range_selector.mp4)
# Chart 2
- Y labels can become totally unreadable (unreadable_y_values.jpeg).
# Chart 4
- Range selector is not supposed to be visible by design when zoomed in.
# Chart 5
- Zooming into pie chart shows dates range instead of a day, and percents do not match the ones that were on the values view.