Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
- A lot of unused space above graph.
- Zoomed in chart is not supposed to show range selector. And the date is supposed to only show one date instead of a range.
# Chart 5
- Percents do not always add up to 100 (percent_sum.jpeg).
- When zooming in we see not the date, but a range, no way to get a particular day. Also, percents do not match the ones that we see in zoomed out, but thats probably because of the range and not one date.
— Lower bound values are below the X-axis (the attached screenshot #1).
— Values on Y-axis blinks when filtering (the attached video #2).
- Range selector jumps on start of panning gesture. (1.MP4)
- Range selector has square corners instead of round.
- Zoomed in chart range has a shift of +3 hours (I think its my timezone).
- Zooming into 6 Apr zooms you into 3Apr - 7Apr
# Chart 1
- Weird animations of graph appearance (chart1_visibility_animation.MP4)
# Chart 2
- Y Labels with same color as graph are sometimes hard to read. (hard_to_read.jpeg)
- Massive zoom out glitch (zoom_out_glitch.MP4). You have to zoom in, scroll to the first chart, then scroll back and zoom out. (has been reported, but here is a concrete scenario).