Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
Turns out it is slow because the zoomed in chart drops frames.
Overall i like your app though :) all the issues are basically summing up to one issue with processing of touch events and frame rate drop while zooming in. Transitions are really cool! :)
- Small number of y lines, only 3 that have values, by design you should always have 6 (1.jpeg).
- Charts do not always start at min value line they are supposed to, which leads to a lot of unused screen real estate (2.jpeg)
- The table sometimes loses frames dramatically on scrolling between charts. (stutter.MP4) (has been reported before, here is video from iphone SE)
# Chart 2
- When graphs are right under y values, it makes reading those values pretty hard at times. (3.jpeg)
- The value 750 200 should be directly on or slighlty above the 750k line, on the screenshot it is slighly below (4.PNG)