Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
The exact same day has different percents in area chart and in pie chart.
It differ for 3 point for some items:
Oranges: 29% → 26%
1. Tap on info view to show chart
2. Tap on back before appear animation completed
Also, graph animation is soooo slow.
1. Choose night theme
2. Scroll down to hide first chart from screen
3. Change theme back to day
4. Scroll back to first chart
5. Range control under first chart has no borders on the top and bottom edges
all these issues are insignificant tho
Great app, congrats :) I used your app myself as a guide to how to do stuff :D you shouldve take the first place in contest 1
Can't grab and move another side of the selector while first one under the finger.
Yeah, it wasn't any requirements about it, but iPhone was built with multitouch support from the ground and this issue looks not user friendly and wierd.
1. Start interacting with range control.
2. Keep your finger on it.
3. Tap on info view to zoom chart.
4. Move finger to any direction.
5. Tap to "Zoom out"
Result: range control hasn't state it has before "zoom in" transition. Has position it had before finger was touch up.