Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
— The app is slow when filtering Apples in the last graph.
— Lower bound values are below the X-axis (the attached screenshot #2).
- Y lines can sometimes disappear for good, and nothing brings them back but restarting the app. No concrete scenario, it just happens sometimes. (y_lines_disappeared.MP4)
- Algorithm, which finds optimal Y values and step between them is pretty naive and sometimes leads to underutilized space (empty_spaces.jpeg)
- Leftmost date gets clipped. (clipped_left_date.jpg)
- On small scale there can be only a couple of y lines. (2_y_lines.jpeg)
# Chart 3
- You can select a bar in bar chart that is not on screen. (bar_beyond_screen.MP4)
- When we return from the zoom, the date range remains old
- On percentage chart tooltip - when hiding series, them percent in tooltip are incorrect (73% Apples etc)
Can't grab and move another side of the selector while first one under the finger.
Yeah, it wasn't any requirements about it, but iPhone was built with multitouch support from the ground and this issue looks not user friendly and wierd.
However, I did it without slo-mo mode. No cheating here.
Does not support iOS 8. Telegram does.