Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
2) press the graph on the right side
3) wait until the right part of the time selector started to move to right
4) catch the right part of the time selector and move it to left
5) wait and release the graph and the time selector
6) it's buggy
1. It can never stay on one position, once u decrease a range to the minimum from one side and start decreasing from the other side-> it would start moving as well. Thus, if i want to focus some range i cannot just set the left border to the left bound and the right border to the right bound, because the trimmer will move my range.
2. overall it behaves "drunken" for the lack of a better word
In general the app is good except:
- the obvious crashes
- drunken slider
- slight underperformance on line graphs, especially on the zoomed in 4th chart
I like what u did with the tooltip on the edge automatically scaling the chart. Very nice idea, i put like.
2) wait until the graph started to glitch
3) scroll the app
4) it's crashed
The variation of this crash was described above, however not completely. The issue that i am describing actually happened to me and then i went to read all the previous issues to see if it was described.
While holding the trimmer for some time (not just scrolling fast) for some reason the zoom button stops working instantly and waits for something. I thought i just removed my finger from the button, and it got left highlighted, so i clicked again and it crashed.