Testing and Issues
Because It's from Parak Academy. https://t.me/ParakAcademy
*Highest Possible quality
*gender specific emoji. (🤷♂️ vs 🤷♀️)
*most relevant emoji with GIF.
*color correction to have a bright image.
**Some master piece with second reversed Half:))_example is attached.
Used Adobe Premier Pro with High Profile Settings and H264 Codec.
You may want to see our emoji set sheet:
or full explanation of emojis:
which are designed to help the work organized!
PS. As it is required, all the members of our channel including me, go through GIFs to leave a feedback and inform possible issues. Not only this is extremely time consuming, but also comes with a price of anger and down vote from others! Hope judges take this into account.
1) Don't you think that need to keep a color balance close to the original?
2) Some emojis are completely different from what gifs are showing
3) there is a sudden change of frame in #31, #33, #39 and the last two
4) Almost all gifs from just one cartoon, that's a bit boring and kind of a lazy job.
5) Seems that some colors, contrast and brightness are turned on in full and some are not pleasant for eyes to look at
6) Overall the pack could be more interesting and in sync with emojis :(
Hope you found my feedback helpful and as you mention for judges they might also see through what intentions of some contestants are.
Good luck to you too my friend :)
Funny enough but it seems there are similar patterns for some other participants, it maybe just one person via different accounts, not sure if that is allowed or not, looks like cheating to me, but interesting strategy though can leave comments to yourself and add likes.