Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
2. No "All" row on stacked bar
— The third graph blinks when filtering (the attached video #1).
— The fifth graph has broken percentage (the attached screenshots #2 and #3).
1. 1620 -> 1060, 1790 -> 930
2. 406,400 -> 272,400 , 17,670 -> 12,360
- In night mode the values view should be darker, as it is it blends with the background.
- The top of the values view is clipped (clipped_values_view.jpeg)
# Chart 1
- When trying to view a point, the app just wont let me. The line skips from 14 to 16 March, not allowing me to stop at 15. (skipping_point.MP4) The range selector is at its smallest size in its rightmost potision.
- (line_inaccuracy.jpeg) The 3210 point should be either directly on, or slightly above the 3,2k line, on the screenshot its clearly below.
- Y Values could have been calculated prettier, to avoid "750,7k" and alike.
- Sometimes Y labels are hard to read (unreadable_y.jpeg).
- Point on line goes below x axis (point_below_x.MP4)
# Chart 4
- Highlighing extends to Y labels. Also looks weird when switching night/day modes. (4_highlight.MP4)
# Chart 5
- Line stops not at verticies, but at graph lines (line_stop_5.jpeg)
- Spacing on top of the cell is too big.