Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
1. Scroll down to 4th chart
2. Highlight some bars
3. Tap on Pears on previous chart
2. Zoom out button text color and arrow color on the left are different.
— Vertical scrolling doesn't work unless you aim outside the slider.
— The app supports iOS 12+ only.
- When changing the max, the y labels sometimes get different colors, although 0 always stays the same color. Cannot reproduce all the time, it's something to do with night/day mode switching.
p.s. overall the app is real good i love it, transitions are really cool and it works smooth <3
Can't grab and move another side of the selector while first one under the finger.
Yeah, it wasn't any requirements about it, but iPhone was built with multitouch support from the ground and this issue looks not user friendly and wierd.
- (1) When zooming into graphs, the first day starts with 3:00 and the last ends with 2:00 of the day that should not even be there, clearly it should start where the first day starts (0:00 and the last day ends - 23:00 or 00:00 of next day). (oops, I think I gave away my current timezone). I think you tried to optimize and use the smaller json, but if you do so, please make sure that you get the correct range. And the last point is also too inset into the viewport, it should be more to the right.
- (2) Dates label on top of the chart does not represent neither the visible range, nor higlightable range. Example - video below, 29dec - 3Feb says the dates label, but on the left you can select 28 Dec, and on the right - 5 Feb.
- (3) When slider is at minimal range, the inner angles get rounded in a weird way
- (4) Rounding of values could be nicer to avoid values like 30.2k and so on.
- (5) Sometimes, lines that represent y values disappear, I think only in Night mode, but still, not cool.
- (6) No spaces betweeen digits in values view, 1000000 instead of 1 000 000.
- (7) No separators under and above charts as the design requires. Pretty easy to "tableView.separatorStyle = .none", try to hide separators only where they need to be hidden ;)
- (8) Line charts get clipped in the bottom left and top right corners.
- (9) Minor. Switching nigt mode on while scrolling stops the table.
The only downside I see is ugly Y values, but it was beyond requirements anyway.
You just have to scroll the stacked bar chart until u cannot see it and its minichart, then click any filter. Not connected with values highlighting. Hope this helps since it means that it's probably about cell reusage.