Testing and Issues
You can test this app and submit issues during the testing period of the iOS Chart contest.
Entries with serious issues will not be able to win the contest, but even minor issues might be important for overall results.
Slow when filtering 'Apples' on the last chart. Lots of issues related to design implementation.
And fully supports landscape as promised :)
2 minor issues i found:
1. scrolling on second chart decreases performance
2. somehow was able to get the dates labels state as on screenshot, probably via rotating the device. Couldnt reproduce again
Definitely a like xd
UPD: reproduced, see video
- When table scroll starts at range selector there is a 50/50 chance that you will not be able to scroll the table.
- The bottom Y line is too dark, it stands out, not pretty.
- The values view just stays hanging there if the selected points are out of the view port. (hanging_values_view.MP4)
- X labels move faster than the chart, catches the eye.
- Not sure what to do if I want values view to be gone, just waiting there for 5 seconds it too much, sorry)
- Chart max value isn't taking all available space